Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A win-win situation

Have u ever heard of a situation where both the players win in a game of badminton??? must be sounding strange...I have one in store for u!!!...i recently started playing badminton with my uncle in the evenings...and i have absolutely no shame in accepting here that i am a very "average" category player...while he is a "champion" at the game....in the process of learning the game from him...i happened to give him a proposition that the day i defeat him....I shall treat him to a chilled mug of beer...least did i know that time that the day wud come so soon :D....he was only more than happy to be defeated by his niece yesterday :) or who knows he lost the game purposely :)...moral of the story....both of us ended up being winners :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

now dats love.. :P btw, how come i wasn't part of this treat?? :P

Ritika said...

Jo tikka...the treat hasn't happened yet :P...nd why shud u be a part of it anyways :P

Anonymous said...

oye...kya baat hai ritti... ur blog just touched my heart...made me smile...

Ritika said...

the moment i read ritti...i knew it has to be mittal..thanx baby :) cant wait for u to be bk :)

tiku said...

hi Ritika
thaks for coming to my blog hope you enjoy all of them keep posting thr as you go thru..loved your post ..reminded me of the games of chess i played with my dad ;)sometimes he lost to make me win at at others I did tha same ..brings a warm smile as i remember him and all the gud times we had ..u r blessed keep writing ..lv .tiku

AD said...

Hey sweetheart,still waiting for that glass(will be nice if u make it a bottle)of beer on that win-win situation...Now that the champ u are...a game, a breezer in the upcoming breezy environs of Shimla,huh!! AD